Source Furniture offers the following warranties on our products valid from the date of shipping and to the original purchaser only. Warranty claims must be submitted directly to your sales representative or by contacting Customer Service at email@example.com for assistance. Clearance and Promotional items are not covered by this warranty and are not eligible for returns and/or exchanges.
Please note that proper product care is essential for preserving your rights under this warranty. The warranty is void and fails to cover accidental damage, abuse, misuse, or normal wear and tear, including: fading, scratched or chipped finishes, weathering under normal weather conditions, staining or discoloration. Minor variations in color and texture of finishes is expected on all furniture products and therefore not covered under this warranty. Quartz table tops should be use in indoor spaces only due to color fading or discoloration under direct sun light.
The limited 1-year warranty covers all defects in workmanship against tearing or discoloration and materials on all fabric, sling and upholstered cushions, including Sunbrella® products, based on normal conditions of use. The fabric manufacturer may provide an additional 5-year warranty. Contact your sales representative or Glen Raven directly for more details. Molded Resin products have a limited 1-year warranty against discoloration and color fading.
The limited 2-year warranty covers all defects in workmanship and materials of all Duratop and Prime products based on normal conditions of use. Duratop / Prime solid table tops are manufactured in a unique process that combines wood, resin, heat and pressure in order to produce a table top that will endure, even in the harshest conditions. These table tops provide years and years of trouble free service, either indoor or outdoor.
The limited 3-year warranty covers all defects in workmanship and materials of any woven, Duraweave / Wicker and Weave strap products based on normal conditions of use. Molded Resin products have a limited 3-year warranty on breakage or manufacturer’s defects.
The limited 3-year warranty covers all defects in workmanship and materials on umbrella frames based on normal conditions of use. Finishes that are properly maintained are also guaranteed for three years. This warranty is void if umbrellas are left open during strong winds and severe weather conditions.
Aluminum outdoor products are coated with polyester triglycidyl isocyanurate (TGIC) powders, making them highly resistant to corrosion, chipping and flaking. We offer a limited lifetime warranty on our extruded aluminum made in the United States. If a frame or weld structurally fail, Source Furniture will assess the issue and repair or replace.
If the finish on any powder coated product peels, cracks or blisters within three years, Source Furniture will repair, refinish or replace the frame at manufacturer’s discretion (with same or similar product if discontinued) at no charge. Minor variations in color and texture in the finishes are expected. This warranty does not cover such variations and they are not considered a reason for a refund, exchange, or replacement.
1. Source Furniture recommends that powder coated finished products located less than 1000 feet from the seashore (salt water) be systematically fresh water rinsed (at least bi annually), so as to prevent the accumulation of salt deposits.
2. This will not apply to damage to and/or failure of the metal caused by: moisture or other contamination detrimental to the metal because of improper packaging, storage or handling of the coated metal/ aluminum prior to installation by the customer; scratching or abrading of the metal during or after installation by the customer; standing or ponding water; improper cleaning and/or pretreatment of the metal; corrosion of the metal substrate; or acts of God, falling objects, explosions, fire, or other such similar or dissimilar occurrences beyond Source Furniture’s control.
3. Source Furniture’s exclusive liability and the customer’s sole remedy under this warranty, or otherwise, shall be limited to, at Source Furniture’s option, the refinishing, replacing, or refurbishing of the powder coat finish of the defective metal. Such refinishing shall be performed by Source Furniture or Source Furniture’s approved contractor, using standard powder coating finishing practices and materials as selected and/or approved by Source Furniture. Source Furniture reserves the right to approve any contract for such refinishing or replacing; such approval not to be unreasonably delayed or withheld. The Powder Coating Warranty on any refinished or replaced coated metal shall be only for the remainder of the Powder Coating Warranty period applicable to the metal originally coated. In no event shall Source Furniture be liable under any theory of recovery, whether based on negligence of any kind, strict liability or tort, for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages.
4. All claims relating to quality, condition or performance of the powder coat shall be waived unless made by the customer in writing to Source Furniture within the applicable Powder Coating Warranty period, and within thirty (30) days after the customer is informed or becomes aware of a defect in the coating; Source Furniture must be given a reasonable and prompt opportunity to inspect said defect.
5. Except for the Powder Coating Warranties, Source Furniture MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, WITH RESPECT TO ANY OF THE COATINGS.
6. The Powder Coating Warranty is extended solely to the customer. It is nontransferable and non-assignable, and the customer shall not permit or authorize their employees, agents, representatives or the customer to claim, represent or imply that the Powder Coating Warranty extends or is available to anyone other than the customer.
7. This warranty does not include any pieces of a chaise that is compromised, i.e, foot caps, slings, or consumables.
8. In the event of a material breach by the customer of any of the conditions of this Agreement, Source Furniture shall have no other liability for any failure claims.
9. Source Outdoor reserves the right to terminate the warranty at any time upon sixty (60) days prior notice, except with respect to any which already has been shipped to the customer prior to the giving of such notice.
10. All notices and claims given under or pursuant to this warranty shall be in writing and sent by certified or registered mail, postage prepaid, return receipt requested.
11. Source Furniture and the customer agree that this warranty does not constitute an obligation of any kind whatsoever on the part of the customer to purchase any of the finished product from Source Furniture; but rather, it provides the governing terms and conditions as to the parties’ respective liabilities and rights if, and when, any such purchases/sales of any of the products finished with metal occur.
12. No terms or conditions other than those stated herein, and no warranty or understanding, in any way purporting to modify this warranty shall be binding upon a party unless made in writing, and expressly refers to this warranty and is signed by that party’s authorized representative. This warranty supersedes and cancels any prior representations, warranties and agreements relating to the subject matters of this warranty.
13. This warranty is made under Florida law (without giving effect to the conflict of law principles thereof) and the local laws of Florida shall apply to the construction, enforcement and interpretation of this warranty.